Anyone else's MDapps being spammed with crap?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dopaminesurge

My friends calls me Steve
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I searched the forum! I did! I didn't find anything. Is someone just out to make me open horsesh*t virus links, or are other people getting these comments? I've deleted them all, or I'd post an example, but they usually say something like "Cool website you have here! Hey, come to this awesome link: www.somethingobviouslynottobeopened.com!"

Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I searched the forum! I did! I didn't find anything. Is someone just out to make me open horsesh*t virus links, or are other people getting these comments? I've deleted them all, or I'd post an example, but they usually say something like "Cool website you have here! Hey, come to this awesome link: www.somethingobviouslynottobeopened.com!"

Anyone?

There's nothing on www.somethingobviouslynottobeopened.com!

Anyone?

No. Did you offend someone? Maybe?

I got lots of SPAM messages last year. Like 50 per day. I banned over 200 IP addresses, but it didn't help! Long message of gibberish mixes with housing refinance offers, etc.

I was complaining about it on SDN, and xaelia (who started MDapps) fixed it for me. You might try sending him a PM.

P.S. I enjoy reading your profile updates, dopa.