• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

dopaminesurge

My friends calls me Steve
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2005
Under your bed
Status (Visible)
I searched the forum! I did! I didn't find anything. Is someone just out to make me open horsesh*t virus links, or are other people getting these comments? I've deleted them all, or I'd post an example, but they usually say something like "Cool website you have here! Hey, come to this awesome link: www.somethingobviouslynottobeopened.com!"

Anyone?

About the Ads

johnnydrama

I'm no Superman
15+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
I searched the forum! I did! I didn't find anything. Is someone just out to make me open horsesh*t virus links, or are other people getting these comments? I've deleted them all, or I'd post an example, but they usually say something like "Cool website you have here! Hey, come to this awesome link: www.somethingobviouslynottobeopened.com!"

Anyone?

There's nothing on www.somethingobviouslynottobeopened.com!

Anastasis

caffeinated for safety
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2005
TX
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Nothing here either. I think the bots just love your profile :)

GuzzyRon

Son of the Son of Man
10+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2004
Under the shadow of the Almighty
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician

Anyone?

No. Did you offend someone? Maybe?

tacrum43

Behold the mighty echidna
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2004
Seattle, WA
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I got lots of SPAM messages last year. Like 50 per day. I banned over 200 IP addresses, but it didn't help! Long message of gibberish mixes with housing refinance offers, etc.

I was complaining about it on SDN, and xaelia (who started MDapps) fixed it for me. You might try sending him a PM.

P.S. I enjoy reading your profile updates, dopa.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.