Navy Anyone familiar with the early board dates for the Navy HPSP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Etudes

Op. 25 No. 11
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings! I am trying to get on an early board for the Navy HPSP and my recruiter told me to get everything in before October 10th. Is it true that there is a board every month for the Navy? If so, for the October 10th deadline, is that for the October board or the November board? (Since it takes time for them to process stuff, etc.). Just curious and a bit scared that I’d miss the early board if I don't make the October 10th deadline. I submitted everything but my recruiter isn't responding. Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you guys!

Members don't see this ad.

There's a board every month starting in October. If you submit your application by October 10th, you should be good to go for the October board. That's how it was last year for me, but they ended up canceling the October board due to a lack of applications. If you're in before the December board after everyone else has acceptances, you have a really good shot at the scholarship.

Reactions: 1 users
There's a board every month starting in October. If you submit your application by October 10th, you should be good to go for the October board. That's how it was last year for me, but they ended up canceling the October board due to a lack of applications. If you're in before the December board after everyone else has acceptances, you have a really good shot at the scholarship.

Great! Good to know. Thanks for the info!

Members don't see this ad :)
Boards started in September this year, according to my recruiter. But they occur every month until all scholarships have been awarded. Did you get a 22 or above on your DAT?

Reactions: 1 user
Boards started in September this year, according to my recruiter. But they occur every month until all scholarships have been awarded. Did you get a 22 or above on your DAT?

Woah, in September...Guess my recruiter wasn't on top of the game. Yep! I did get a 22+ on the DAT. Hopefully it's still early. May I ask if your recruiter told you that October 10th is a hard deadline or is it just something that you should aim for to make sure you get reviewed first (Since October 10th deadline = October 6th if we assume they don't work on weekends + Columbus Day). Thanks!

Woah, in September...Guess my recruiter wasn't on top of the game. Yep! I did get a 22+ on the DAT. Hopefully it's still early. May I ask if your recruiter told you that October 10th is a hard deadline or is it just something that you should aim for to make sure you get reviewed first (Since October 10th deadline = October 6th if we assume they don't work on weekends + Columbus Day). Thanks!
My recruiter told me that his personal deadline was October 6th

Reactions: 1 user
I’ve been told by my recruiter that the boards won’t be held until January... but my kit is in que for those boards. Can anyone corroborate that information?

I’ve been told by my recruiter that the boards won’t be held until January... but my kit is in que for those boards. Can anyone corroborate that information?

This is my situation as well