Anyone find that the "Mark" button does not work AT ALL on the real thing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axp107

UCLA>> Italian Pryde
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It just doesn't work... it's supposed to highlight what you've marked... in red... especially if you click "Go to marked only"... but it doesn't. It goes to all the questions from question 1... and furthermore, it doesn't mark your "marked" questions...

you have to click every individual question.. and if a red box forms around it, it's marked... wtf? Anyone else notice this?

I couldn't figure out which questions I "marked" and had to rely solely on memory for the real thing... and I ended up wasting a lot of time. Was I doing something wrong? I definitely do not think so... other people I've talked to had the same problem as well.

It is a pretty big problem is clicking "go to marked only" takes you to the first page... without distinguishing between marked/unmarked questions.. on top of that.

Members don't see this ad.

Well, the interface is certainly different from the practice tests. I was silly, and did not realize this until the actual test. Fortunately, I did not feel like it affected me that much.

One feature I missed a lot was the ability to click on a question from the last page and instantly be taken to it.

I think my "Go to mark feature worked". But I agree that it isn't nearly as good as the one on practice tests.

Yeah its really a time waster...If I remember correctly, I marked a bunch of answers I wanted to go back over, and when I clicked review marked answers, it only took me to one at a time...and I had to keep clicking back to the end and reclicking the same button...wasn't much help IMO

Members don't see this ad :)
when i marked my questions, i just went to review all
and there you can see which ones are marked and unmarked

when i marked my questions, i just went to review all
and there you can see which ones are marked and unmarked

Really? Is there a visible red box around the marked/unmarked ones? That's actually much better than relying on the stupid "go to marked only" feature.

Really? Is there a visible red box around the marked/unmarked ones? That's actually much better than relying on the stupid "go to marked only" feature.

i don't remember it being a box

there's two columns, one check if you've selected an answer for it, and another symbol if you've marked it

i never used go to marked answers only b/c i usually mark half the test