Anyone get a call from UOP today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

patientlywaitin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone got "the call" yet?

I've been waiting for this call for 3 years... :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

still waiting...

EDIT: just got the call, I'm so exited! Hang in there, buddy. I hope to you see there in July! Good Luck!

Congrats!!!

I'm still waiting! My knees are shaking in anticipation!

Members don't see this ad :)
can anyone update on this thread?

thanks!

I was called this morning and it was surreal. I am sure you guys will hear from them soon!
Good luck!

patientlywaitin said:
Just wondering if anyone got "the call" yet?

I've been waiting for this call for 3 years... :scared:

I got a call this morning at 9:30 A.M. I was jumping up and down. You will hear from them soon...dun worry. If you interview you have a good chance.

I got the call at 9 am today

hi.. i just registered and this thread caught my eye. i already read the sdn dental school interview feedback, but my interview is next week . :scared: ... is there any advice you guys could give me?? :rolleyes: Thank you.

i heard the interview is not very intimidating, but i'm still nervous. hopefully i'll get in... :D

Man... Am I the only one who didn't get a call today? I interviewed in November...

Uopdentist... don't worry, just act natural and be yourself. That's about all the advice I can give... my interview went smooth, we basically talked a little about the school and sports. ;)

still waiting! Did anyone interview before december and not get a call yet?
I'm losing my marbles!

JavadiCavity said:
Why haven't you called them yet? I called last year, and they told me over the phone. Call!

Is it true that if you're not contacted for an interview by now - your chances are slim?

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't say your chances are slim. I know that Pacific takes a day to three days to get everyone called. I'd call them if you are worried. They are really good about accepting everyone they interview prior to Dec. 1.

sunnymeliss said:
Is it true that if you're not contacted for an interview by now - your chances are slim?

Yes this is true. Tanya told me so over the phone. "This year we have a lot of competitive applicants...blah blah." I don't think Javadi read your statement correctly.

EyeAmCommi said:
Yes this is true. Tanya told me so over the phone. "This year we have a lot of competitive applicants...blah blah." I don't think Javadi read your statement correctly.
yeah, I thought so.

patientlywaitin said:
Man... Am I the only one who didn't get a call today? I interviewed in November...

be patient...I know someone who also interview in November but didn't get a call yet. I"m guessing by this time..they're calling approximately around 60-90 people. That's allot of phone call..and it probably takes time.

When in November did you interview?

patientlywaitin said:

Hang in there dude...the call will come.

Happy83 said:
patientlywaitin said:

be patient...I know someone who also interview in November but didn't get a call yet. I"m guessing by this time..they're calling approximately around 60-90 people. That's allot of phone call..and it probably takes time.

When in November did you interview?

btw, my last name starts near the end of the alphabet. They haven't yet called me. I found out by calling Janelle and checking AADSAS. So, hang in there!

patientlywaitin said:
still waiting! Did anyone interview before december and not get a call yet?
I'm losing my marbles!

Have you tried checking the status on the web yet? I know that the UOP's website and AADSAS are updated

Hey guys! Thanks for your replies.

Javadi and Unemployed... Good idea! i'll call first thing on Monday morning! *crossing fingers*

I've checked out the websites... no updates for me yet! just says "interview"... and by the way, I interviewed in mid-November.

I have a pretty good idea of who you are unemployed... (Water polo :D ) I am the tall skinny guy who didn't know about these forums, haha. I'll keep you all updated!

patientlywaitin said:
Hey guys! Thanks for your replies.

Javadi and Unemployed... Good idea! i'll call first thing on Monday morning! *crossing fingers*

I've checked out the websites... no updates for me yet! just says "interview"... and by the way, I interviewed in mid-November.

I have a pretty good idea of who you are unemployed... (Water polo :D ) I am the tall skinny guy who didn't know about these forums, haha. I'll keep you all updated!

Impressive...how did you figure that out? Do I ooze water polo in my posts? :)
Now, my turn. Give me a hint.

Unemployed said:
Impressive...how did you figure that out? Do I ooze water polo in my posts? :)
Now, my turn. Give me a hint.

haha... Well you said your last name is near the end of the alphabet...and I remembered almost everyone from that interview day...

Here's a hint: I was sitting directly across from you in that conference room... I think I was the only dude wearing glasses on that side of the table.

patientlywaitin said:
haha... Well you said your last name is near the end of the alphabet...and I remembered almost everyone from that interview day...

Here's a hint: I was sitting directly across from you in that conference room... I think I was the only dude wearing glasses on that side of the table.

you have an excellent memory...two words for you: davis/berkeley?

update!
Called this morning and they said there's a stack of files they haven't got back yet from the admissions com. since they went on vacation or something... but they'll call sometime this week. *gulp*

patientlywaitin said:
update!
Called this morning and they said there's a stack of files they haven't got back yet from the admissions com. since they went on vacation or something... but they'll call sometime this week. *gulp*

Good luck my friend. I'm praying for you.

Got the call this morning!! I did a backflip and almost dropped my phone! :laugh:
Finally! I don't know why they took so long but I finally got the call!
I'm leaving work early today, haha! ;)

See you in July!

patientlywaitin said:
Got the call this morning!! I did a backflip and almost dropped my phone! :laugh:

See you in July!

Congratulations! Happy to hear that the 12 longest days of your life thus far has finally come to an end :p My days of patiently waiting will come in a month or so :laugh:

patientlywaitin said:

See you in July!

Congrats man! See you there!

Awesome! Another classmate.

jeanniebluebird said:
I was called this morning and it was surreal. I am sure you guys will hear from them soon!
Good luck!

Congrats!! I was also called on Monday.... great feeling :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

hey guys,

CONGRATS CONGRATS for all of you who got calls !!!!

I'll see you all in July, hopefully!! :)