You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone get any pre-secondary rejections yet?
Started by hexane19
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Don't tempt the fates.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't tempt the fates.
I halfway regretted even looking in on this thread lol
I was just wondering this...
I reject this thread. There--your first rejection.
I did, but when I called the school.... They said I had a strong application and there was no real way I could improve it?
Idk tho... You can always get a higher MCAT score. That's probably the weakest part of my application
What's your stats if you don't mind me asking
This is a really pointless thread.
Is it overly neurotic for me to be freaking out right now about being screened out already by some of my schools pre-secondary since I haven't received them yet? Seeing the school-specific threads for these schools (mainly UCs) and watching everyone get secondaries except me is making me think they've already put me in the reject pile....
Is it overly neurotic for me to be freaking out right now about being screened out already by some of my schools pre-secondary since I haven't received them yet? Seeing the school-specific threads for these schools (mainly UCs) and watching everyone get secondaries except me is making me think they've already put me in the reject pile....
I feel the same way too ROAR
Is it overly neurotic for me to be freaking out right now about being screened out already by some of my schools pre-secondary since I haven't received them yet? Seeing the school-specific threads for these schools (mainly UCs) and watching everyone get secondaries except me is making me think they've already put me in the reject pile....
Yes
Secondaries are just a way for the schools to make more money unless they have changed them in the last 4 years or so. You won't be rejected until you pay the secondary application fee and send that in.
This thread is like The Ring. If you read it, you're marked for pre-secondary death. I'm getting the hell out of here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That movie creeped the heck out of me.This thread is like The Ring. If you read it, you're marked for pre-secondary death. I'm getting the hell out of here.
![]()
It's too early for this negativity.
Stay positive my friends.
Stay positive my friends.
It's too early for this negativity.
Stay positive my friends.
For real, anyone worried about this do yourself a favour: go out to dinner tonight with a few friends, order some sweet potato fries and a burger and have a pint or two or twelve.
Which part?
![]()
![]()
omg stop!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 1K