Anyone get into Baylor after the first day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious if anybody has been acccepted to Baylor after Oct 15?

Members don't see this ad.

I doubt it. I think what will happen is that every Monday the Dean or whatever will call the people who made the "cut"

Is that true lilycat or anyone else familiar with baylor? Is it every monday? Or is it every 15th of each month?

Is the location of Baylor good to live: meaning fun places to go?

Members don't see this ad :)
No...Houston being the fourth largest city in the US must be boring...
Absolutely nothing to do..
might as well live in Antarctica.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p :D :D

. . . but antarctica doesn't have a med school.

They definitely don't call people every Monday -- that would be sort of insane.

Last year, they supposedly gave out acceptances once each month, usually around the 15th or so. Since it sounds like most people got phone calls yesterday, I would guess that no more acceptances are going out until November.

As for Houston being fun, I definitely like it so far. I spent the last few years in more of a suburban setting, so it's nice to be in a real city with restaurants and coffeehouses that are open late. As for bars and clubs, there's a pretty lively dance club scene downtown, and there are fun bars all over the city. People are also generally pretty friendly in Texas when you go out, which was a nice change from what I was used to in California.