Anyone get results from Nov 2017 CPJE yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KennethCool

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here gotten results for their November CPJE yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I went to visit the board on Friday. I was told that the "standard" wait time is 45-60 days, but that it would take a bit longer because of all the Holidays.

Side rant: haven't really looked around SDN for this but has anyone or any group complained about this crap either formally or informally? I get this had been going on for decades but all I've heard people do is grumble in the background. Even CA pharmacists that have been around for a while tell me that it takes forever for the renewal and say "that's just how it is here." How the eff does one of the densest states in the nation have one of the worst ways of handling this crap? Other states with way less population densities have gotten it together, why can't CA?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Side rant: haven't really looked around SDN for this but has anyone or any group complained about this crap either formally or informally? I get this had been going on for decades but all I've heard people do is grumble in the background. Even CA pharmacists that have been around for a while tell me that it takes forever for the renewal and say "that's just how it is here." How the eff does one of the densest states in the nation have one of the worst ways of handling this crap? Other states with way less population densities have gotten it together, why can't CA?

They are appointed by the Governor. There is no real oversight.

I called the Governors office and left a complaint earlier today. Maybe that will light a fire under their behinds.

Last edited:
So I just called the BOP and they said that they just sent out some results yesterday. However, she wasn't sure of the date range...so hopefully good news in a few days!

Thank you everyone for the helpful posts. I took my CPJE on Nov 21st and my scores are arriving in the mail today. I live in CA about 30 minutes from Sacramento in case that is helpful in terms of timing the delivery of a USPS letter from Sacramento to your home. I wish all of you the best of luck.

So I just called the BOP and they said that they just sent out some results yesterday. However, she wasn't sure of the date range...so hopefully good news in a few days!

Thank you everyone for the helpful posts. I took my CPJE on Nov 21st and my scores are arriving in the mail today. I live in CA about 30 minutes from Sacramento in case that is helpful in terms of timing the delivery of a USPS letter from Sacramento to your home. I wish all of you the best of luck.

Here we go boys (and girls). I just took a look at my USPS Informed Delivery, and there's something in the mail from CABOP. They must have sent out a massive batch if it's covering from November to December...

Also, does CABOP still do the colored letter thing? I think it was that if it's green, you passed. And if it's yellow, you failed? I'm not too sure so don't quote me on that.

Here we go boys (and girls). I just took a look at my USPS Informed Delivery, and there's something in the mail from CABOP. They must have sent out a massive batch if it's covering from November to December...

Also, does CABOP still do the colored letter thing? I think it was that if it's green, you passed. And if it's yellow, you failed? I'm not too sure so don't quote me on that.

Great news! And yes, green paper means pass and I believe white paper means you failed. You can also get white if you've passed cpje but haven't taken naplex yet

Just got mines today!! Finally passed this freaking exam. Also my paper looked white at the USPS informed delivery and I took/passed the NAPLEX already. Selling Pharmacy Charts, APhA review for Pharmacy, and PASS CPJE book for cheap cause I'm so happy. PM me if interested!

Reactions: 3 users
Just got mines today!! Finally passed this freaking exam. Also my paper looked white at the USPS informed delivery and I took/passed the NAPLEX already. Selling Pharmacy Charts, APhA review for Pharmacy, and PASS CPJE book for cheap cause I'm so happy. PM me if interested!
Would you mind screenshotting your informed delivery letter w blocked out info. I will be out of state till Tuesday and mine most likely won’t be here until I’m already gone so I only have that to rely on while on a vacation I might not deserve lol congrats btw!!!

Would you mind screenshotting your informed delivery letter w blocked out info. I will be out of state till Tuesday and mine most likely won’t be here until I’m already gone so I only have that to rely on while on a vacation I might not deserve lol congrats btw!!!

Good luck to you!

Attachments

• C0B44F99-7188-47E9-A3B8-6A8B6C5809E8.jpeg
    C0B44F99-7188-47E9-A3B8-6A8B6C5809E8.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 232

Attachments

• 1003358518-007.jpg
    1003358518-007.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Just got my result today too and I finally passed after failing once before. My letter was really white too when I look at it at informed delivery. Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: 1 users
For those that received your results. When did you take your exam and what city do you get results mailed to? Anyone in the L.A. area?With this snail mail, it is getting me anxious. Good luck to everyone.

For those that received your results. When did you take your exam and what city do you get results mailed to? Anyone in the L.A. area?With this snail mail, it is getting me anxious. Good luck to everyone.
Dec 23rd, Inland Empire

Took mine Dec 22nd in Orange County, haven't received results yet. Best of luck to all you guys!

I told my exam in Orange County too but got the result sent to San Francisco. I took the exam on Dec 22. So you should be getting the results soon. Good luck to everyone.

Update...I called the board, they said that the results were mailed on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, so if I don't receive anything by Monday, I need to email licensing board simply asking them to resend my results

Update...Just got mine in the mail. Passed! Took mine Jan. 3rd in Whittier, CA. Good luck to the rest of Ya'll.

Hi All - I also got my results yesterday (1/18)
Test: 11/22/17
Postmark: 1/16/17

Green letter!!!! I passed! Phew!!!!

Turned in my final form and check today, since I live in Sacramento. They said the delay was due to the holidays and the person that normally packs all the envelopes had left for another job recently and they were all frantically packing our envelopes to get them out by this week. She also mentioned that her supervisor was adamant about getting them out this week because we were dangerously close to 60 days (and they knew at 60 days we would all go berserk on them). But she did inform me that licenses are a top priority and once they process your check/money order/how-ever-you-are-paying, it will be about a week for it to post online and 4-6 weeks for the physical. The online license look-up can be given to employers as proof of license until you have the physical.

Good luck to everyone waiting for their letters still!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Hi guys,
I'm getting my letter today...I saw my informed delivery and have one quick question...for those who passed, did your letter start with "This letter provided a score for CPJE..."...I didn't take my Naplex yet so I'm not sure if color of the letter means anything...it just looks opaque...thanks in advance!

Hi guys,
I'm getting my letter today...I saw my informed delivery and have one quick question...for those who passed, did your letter start with "This letter provided a score for CPJE..."...I didn't take my Naplex yet so I'm not sure if color of the letter means anything...it just looks opaque...thanks in advance!

It likely will start with something like that. Everyone got a paper that had their CPJE score. If you had passed both the NAPLEX and CPJE there was a green paper attached that started with "Congratulations" and information about what the next steps were to getting your license.

Update: turns out my results were in the mail today. And I passed!

It was my second attempt and I used Rxprep NAPLEX/CPJE, eBay CPJE notes, and Quizlet! For those interested, I'm selling my rxprep cpje book..

I talked to the attractive redhead analyst girl and was told that there will be a delay in posting the licenses. It normally takes about "10 business days" but it may be a little longer. So it sounds like another 2+ weeks.

:(

Took CPJE 12/22 got my letter in the mail 1/23, post marked 1/18. I live in Orange County for those wondering, hope you guys who are still waiting get your results soon!

Hi everyone, any tips on what to focus on for the cpje? Theres so much information to know you never know what will be asked. Thanks

I talked to the attractive redhead analyst girl and was told that there will be a delay in posting the licenses. It normally takes about "10 business days" but it may be a little longer. So it sounds like another 2+ weeks.

:(
do you know why it's taking longer than 10 days to post license online?