Anyone get the Ros. Franklin mailing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Soleil9

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I got an advertisement today from Ros. Franklin about their Master of Science program... Are they trying to tell me something? I sure hope they sent this to everyone, or is the Admissions dept. lying to me about how I'm on the "to be interviewed list"?

Kinda funny. I saw the envelope (kinda thick since there was a brochure in there) and got excited that they finally were inviting me to interview.... I hope this was just a random advert and an interview is still in my future..... :eek:

Anyone else get this?

Members don't see this ad.

during my interview, my interviewer told me about the master program. I remember that he said the school sent out the ad pretty much to everyone. Not sure though. I did not get it though

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I just got their grad school mailing today. At first I thought it would be an interview but then I was disappointed at seeing the actual contents. If the bastards are trying to send me a hint, they should just send me a rejection letter first.

I am on their "Acceptable Interview" list and I got that letter too. I got all excited because it was pretty thick. I wish they would stop yanking our chains. Also, $35,000 for a one year post-bac program? Forget that. I could go to a better one for way less money.

i'm interviewing there in two weeks, and I didn't get that mailing.

dr.z said:
I got ad for their podiatry school after being rejected.

Yeah, same thing here. I thought that was rather classy...

I got both, but the grad school was a much bigger let down.

I had called last week, and they said that they were meeting that week to decide on another batch of interviews. I had a nice conversation with the guy, and had a pretty good feeling about my chances this time around. So when I got the thick letter, my heart started racing. I haven't interviewed anywhere since late October. Then I skimed the letter, and was like, WTF? Are they trying to tell me something?