You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone getting some of these sweet sweet storms?
Started by sevoflurane
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
amazingggggggggg
D
deleted87051
Are the German shepherds ball crazy working line dogs?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Arch Guillotti
Senior Member
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
lol the last photo is from circa 2011. Still tons of snow out there!
Are the German shepherds ball crazy working line dogs?
Nice pickup @nimbus.
Working line czech shepherds.
Best dogs I’ve ever owned…. I see why they patrolled east germany and the czech republic during WW1 and WW2. Thick, big boned, athletic, high intelligence… but also cuttle buddies… Even my 17 y/o cat feels safe in the valley of death. 🥰
Attachments
is it? 2017 was just as juicy…. one of my local friends sent me this last week... the rest are my own pics…. i’ll leave this here from squaw resort from 2 days ago. 😂lol the last photo is from circa 2011. Still tons of snow out there!
Attachments
we had 9+ FEET in 3 days @Arch Guillotti
ALL TIME record. Check yourself… we’re trying to have fun here.. 😂
thats a cool art piece on your wall
Your house looks pretty nice
Dude that looks like a dream.
I'm up here in the PNW, Crystal Mountain and Snoqualmie are my home resorts. All of the passes across the cascades have been shut down for extended periods lately, so much more than usual. Record snowfall at Snoqualmie and Mount Baker. I just surfed the unicorn dandruff at Crystal earlier this week on some pow skis, it was face-melting.
Anyone else planning on going to Big Sky Resort for the Jefferson Anesthesia Conference in February, Feb 5-10? I'm stoked. Hoping to find some folks to ski with.
Anyone else planning on going to Big Sky Resort for the Jefferson Anesthesia Conference in February, Feb 5-10? I'm stoked. Hoping to find some folks to ski with.
Thomas Jefferson University Continuing Professional Development Continuing Education
Thomas Jefferson University Continuing Professional Development, JOINT ACCREDITATION IN INTERPROFESSIONAL CONTINUING EDUCATION™ Thomas Jefferson University Office of Continuing Professional Development (OCPD) is jointly accredited to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. We are...
cme.jefferson.edu
D
deleted87051
thats a cool art piece on your wall
Are you still doing art? I remember years ago, maybe pre-residency, you posted some. I thought it was very cool.
I'm pretty sure I recognize it - that's one of the bonsai trees in the Portland, OR Japanese Garden. It's gorgeous in person!Are you still doing art? I remember years ago, maybe pre-residency, you posted some. I thought it was very cool.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is exactly where that pic was taken.I'm pretty sure I recognize it - that's one of the bonsai trees in the Portland, OR Japanese Garden. It's gorgeous in person!
👍🏽
Similar threads
- Replies
- 218
- Views
- 23K