SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Anyone Going to SAEM

Discussion in 'Emergency Medicine' started by Cric4U, May 13, 2007.

1. Cric4U

Cric4U Junior Member 5+ Year Member

Nov 5, 2004
    Hey all. Just wanted to know if anyone was planning to go to Chicago next week. I'm getting in Monday night. CPC on Tuesday morning. Beer Tuesday night.;)

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. roja

roja 7+ Year Member

Oct 20, 2003
    NYC--->San Francisco
    I think there was a thread earlier on this. I'll be there Monday-weds, primarily for the concensus conference. :)

4. Hard24Get

Hard24Get The black sleepymed 7+ Year Member

Yup that was me. I will be there Wed-Sat, by the way. I have been disappointed by the small percentage of SDNers that appear to be going, but am looking forward to it nonetheless :)

5. DOnut

DOnut Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Dec 17, 2001
    New Orleans, LA
    I'll be there. EMRA rep for Upstate. Look forward to seeing everyone!!

6. JBlue

JBlue Member 10+ Year Member

Aug 7, 2002
    I am going to be there too but only for the Saturday Students' Day. I am flying in Friday and out on Sunday. See you guys there!

7. Bent Aub

Bent Aub Cheese. Aub like cheese. 2+ Year Member

Sep 3, 2006
    A cage in Texas.
    It seems that everyone at my school is going--except me! I'm such a loser:(

8. hyperbaric

hyperbaric Cool under pressure. 7+ Year Member

Mar 18, 2005
  9. Dr. Will

Dr. Will 10+ Year Member

Feb 27, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Man...this is bad timing. Wish I was going to be here the rest of the week and get some beers with you but I'm leaving for Costa Rica tomorrow morning.

And to my Cinci peeps here, sorry I missed you all and have a great time. :D

10. SoCuteMD

SoCuteMD 10+ Year Member

Nov 28, 2005
    No more rounding!
    I wanted to go, but my abstract didn't get accepted and I couldn't afford the travel without funding. Sigh...maybe next year.

11. Jeff698

Jeff698 EM/EMS nerd 15+ Year Member

Aug 11, 2000
    Salado, Texas
    Count me in.

Take care,
    Jeff

12. Hard24Get

Whoopie - I in Chicago now, will be heading to the meeting in about 2 hours. :D See Y'all!

13. heliotrope

heliotrope 2+ Year Member

Mar 26, 2007
    I'll be there Saturday for the Medical Student Symposium and Residency Fair.

Will others be getting their navy interview suits out of the back of their closets for this?

14. Hard24Get

I brought a little suit jacket to throw on and dress up my black slacks (I never wore navy suits, anyway). I wouldn't be surprised if everyone was kind of professional since there are a number of med students here presenting in monkey suits.

BTW, this conference is excellent, the rest of you don't know what you're missing (I'm not at the EMRA party 'cause I need to rest up for my medicine Sub-I on Sunday :( )

15. manik

manik Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 30, 2003
    just got back from SAEM's medical student symposium. well worth it, so glad i went.

16. hyperbaric

hyperbaric Cool under pressure. 7+ Year Member

Mar 18, 2005
    I agree. The symposium was well worth the trip and the EMRA party was a nice bonus.