Anyone Going to SAEM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cric4U

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Just wanted to know if anyone was planning to go to Chicago next week. I'm getting in Monday night. CPC on Tuesday morning. Beer Tuesday night.;)

Members don't see this ad.

I think there was a thread earlier on this. I'll be there Monday-weds, primarily for the concensus conference. :)

I think there was a thread earlier on this.

Yup that was me. I will be there Wed-Sat, by the way. I have been disappointed by the small percentage of SDNers that appear to be going, but am looking forward to it nonetheless :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be there. EMRA rep for Upstate. Look forward to seeing everyone!!

I am going to be there too but only for the Saturday Students' Day. I am flying in Friday and out on Sunday. See you guys there!

Hey all. Just wanted to know if anyone was planning to go to Chicago next week. I'm getting in Monday night. CPC on Tuesday morning. Beer Tuesday night.;)

Man...this is bad timing. Wish I was going to be here the rest of the week and get some beers with you but I'm leaving for Costa Rica tomorrow morning.

And to my Cinci peeps here, sorry I missed you all and have a great time. :D

I wanted to go, but my abstract didn't get accepted and I couldn't afford the travel without funding. Sigh...maybe next year.

Count me in.

Take care,
Jeff

Whoopie - I in Chicago now, will be heading to the meeting in about 2 hours. :D See Y'all!

I'll be there Saturday for the Medical Student Symposium and Residency Fair.

Will others be getting their navy interview suits out of the back of their closets for this?

I'll be there Saturday for the Medical Student Symposium and Residency Fair.

Will others be getting their navy interview suits out of the back of their closets for this?

I brought a little suit jacket to throw on and dress up my black slacks (I never wore navy suits, anyway). I wouldn't be surprised if everyone was kind of professional since there are a number of med students here presenting in monkey suits.

BTW, this conference is excellent, the rest of you don't know what you're missing (I'm not at the EMRA party 'cause I need to rest up for my medicine Sub-I on Sunday :( )

just got back from SAEM's medical student symposium. well worth it, so glad i went.

I agree. The symposium was well worth the trip and the EMRA party was a nice bonus.