Anyone going to San Diego this summer?

Started by bobbyseal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bobbyseal

Boat boy
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi to the HPSPer's out there!!!

Anyone going to be doing a clerkship in San Diego this summer? I'm going out to do a little General Surgery in July and wanted to meet up with any other folks who are heading out there. Let me know!!
 
I'm off to SD in a couple of days. I just wanted to bump this up to see if there's going to be anyone else out there who wants to hit up some In N Out burger while we're there!