Anyone going to Scripps nect year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jdav6

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got word and I am planning on starting the program in the summer..was curious to see who who my classmates would be..

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm leaning strongly towards Scripps at this point, as well. It seems like a great program. I was really impressed by the level of personal attention and the beautiful campus doesn't hurt either. Look forward to meeting you in the summer!

Cool, I didn't get a chance to meet any of you guys but if you have any questions about the program or the pace etc feel free to PM me. As a 2nd year PB I might have some additional insights!

Members don't see this ad :)
Was curious to see what people usually do for housing around the area too. What do the post bac students usually do for housing, expensive? Not too familiar with the area, actually only been to Cali twice and once was for the interview..

There a lot of houses and apartments around the Claremont area (with 5 colleges there) Prices range from high for fairly new apartments ($1400-1500 for 2 bdrm) to low for houses/renting a room ($250-400 for a room, $800-1200 for a 2-3 bdrm house). Sometimes postbacs will rent together, Jodi will usually send out a list of admits in the next 1-2 months so you can contact each other and arrange that stuff.

Anybody else hear?

i'm jealous... i really wanted to do the program but my grades are just too low...

Hey,

I got word from Jodi a week or so ago. I'll definitely be going. Looking forward to meeting next year's class.

Tim