Anyone going to St. Kitts - Windsor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

windsorgirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I am just wondering if there is anybody going to St. Kitts - Windsor School of Medicine. I just want to make contact with some people, so I at least know some people down there!

Members don't see this ad.

I've been accepted to Windsor, but still deciding on what school to choose.

Let me know if you decide to choose Windsor!

Members don't see this ad :)
I might be transferring there in January! We will see.

Hey guys!
If you are from the States how are you going to pay for it? As far as I know there are no loans available for this school. I also was interested in Windsor's HCP program, but it costs more, and I wonder if it' s really that beneficial? But overall it seems not bad. At least the cheapest deal out of all legit Carib schools, if they are not BSing about housing included.

Good Luck to All :luck:

Windsor should be the last choice school, if Big four
+MUA and AUC have officially declined your admission. Now thats just me good luck with in your educational goals.

Thanks.

Windsor should be the last choice school, if Big four
+MUA and AUC have officially declined your admission. Now thats just me good luck with in your educational goals.

Thanks.

Big 4, which BTW AUC is a part of ;) (perhaps you meant AUA), are important to a younger folks who may wanna move around the Country before they figure out a place to sattle in, and what they really want to do with their lives. Every other comparison and ranking among the Cari schools is just plain stupid. I've seen so many ppl practicing in NY from just about every ****hole in the World. Trust me, once you are an IMG or a true FMG ("F" for foreign) nobody gets a rat's rear end Where outside of North America you went to school. Windsor does make sence to many who are O'K with FP, IM, psych, peds etc, also those who are older, and for whom accumulating that much debt is simply out of the question. So is St. James and every other low budget school. If you look at the match stats of "Big 4" it's still over 95% primary care, or....IM with the consecutive fellowship....may be......or not. If all of these little schools still had loans their enrollment, and thus competativeness in general would have been far greater than they are now. Canadians are still O.K though, and many of them are taking advantage of these low budget schools. Cheers for he smart ones :love:. As oldpro frequently says on here MD = MD, and that's absolutly right.
I guess my point is....it's all relative. Sure, if you are a young pup, by all means try U.S, try Canada, try D.O, then big 4. But once you're over 35 or so.....C'mon now. Who's gonna care if 40+ y.o. resident went to school....lol:smuggrin:

just my $0.02