anyone going to UERM for 2007?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tantrum,
maybe ur a ust fms grad. but if you are in my shoes, what school will you choose? feu-nrmf or uerm?
Visit both schools and their hospitals. FEU for me has a slight edge but very slight, so it will depend on your preference once you visit both sites.

Members don't see this ad.

is there anybody here who knows where i can get the passing rates of feu and uerm in the board exam for the past 5 years? news papers? websites?or any?

Hello. Starting Med school this june 2008. :)

guys, i passed an application form at UERM, but my NMAT score is only 50 .., i plan to retake the test on april.. but i was just thinking... totoo b na kapag below 55 ang percentile na nakuha sa nmat e, hindi na nila titignan ung application form?? are they really strict when it comes to the NMAT score ?? tska when did you guys have your interview? i mean, about a week or two ba , after passing the application form ?? waaa .. paranoid na ko, kasi UERM lang ang pinasahan ko ng application form !! :(