You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone going to Umass Boston
Started by MissFutureMD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
I will be attending in the fall. After I read the UMB thread I decided to go there 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am from MO so I probably won't visit boston until I actually move there🙂. The threads were definitely encouraging👍
D
deleted248403
I will be attending UMass Boston's post-bacc program. Does this mean I will have to rent somewhere close to the Red Line?
5-year old thread - fine work
google will tell you where UMass-Boston is located
South Boston is the most affordable if you want to live in a pretty cool and young place. However, there is also Dorchester, but not as nice of an area.I will be attending UMass Boston's post-bacc program. Does this mean I will have to rent somewhere close to the Red Line?
South Boston is the most affordable if you want to live in a pretty cool and young place. However, there is also Dorchester, but not as nice of an area.
Thanks man.
Threatening posts will get you banned around here pretty quick.
And I am not a HES student *****, look to you left under my status. Just like you should look at the date of the posts of a thread before you post in it. And you just like you should use google to figure out geographically where the school you are applying to is.
Lol tell Fixen who I am then; seen as I am about 250mi and not a student; i'm sure he'll care
You are most certainly trolling
If you are a medical student, are you doing in this thread? Do you have nothing better to do? I see you posting all over SDN. I am sure a hacker will be able to find out who you are, what you do and your exact location, wanna bet??
Just leave me alone and let me be, okay.
Last edited:
D
deleted248403
Actually I only post in this forum, so another FAIL on your part. And I did a post-bac so lurk here to help other post-bac students.If you are a medical student, are you doing in this thread? Do you have nothing better to do? I see you posting all over SDN.
Go back to your trolling and multiple alias
As a reminder, it is a terms of service violation to threaten to reveal personal information about other SDN members.
Additionally, I'll take this opportunity to remind EVERYBODY that the ignore list is a wonderful feature if you are feeling trolled or just can't resist the urge to antagonize people.
On that note, I think this thread has been significantly de-railed. I'm going to go ahead and close it. If the OP wishes to re-open the original issue to discussion, they may create another thread. If other posters have questions they'd like to ask, they may create their own threads.
Additionally, I'll take this opportunity to remind EVERYBODY that the ignore list is a wonderful feature if you are feeling trolled or just can't resist the urge to antagonize people.
On that note, I think this thread has been significantly de-railed. I'm going to go ahead and close it. If the OP wishes to re-open the original issue to discussion, they may create another thread. If other posters have questions they'd like to ask, they may create their own threads.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 952