Anyone has been accepted after academic update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LaughingGas

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The title is my question.
I was just curious if anyone had similar situation. I have 2 decision pending post-interview and I was wondering if good fall term grades changed the status to an acceptance.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a handful of interviews roll in after academic update, one of which was the school I am attending. Not quite what you're asking, but it did seem to generate some second looks in my case.
 
Well I had few interviews pre-dec, but I have a red flag in my app that I think put me in the wait list along with my mediocre interviewing skills. I have yet to hear back from 2 schools, but I was wondering if my fall grades would change their decision. I just wanted to see if this case is likely to happen.
Thanks for the reply.