CBSE Qbank Ranking after UWorld

Started by DP02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DP02

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With the test being pushed back to May, I will have extra time between doing Uworld first pass + incorrects and the NBME practice exams. What are people suggestions on what to use during that extra 1-2 months? Would it be better to start going through the Bootcamp Qbank or do my Uworld corrects or do older NBME's than 25-33 or do something else entirely? Just curious on how high yield/valuable other qbanks are in comparison to Uworld. Good luck to everyone studying!
 
Id do NBME’s throughout prep at 3-4 week intervals and as test date comes closer you can save 3-5 nbme exams for the last 3-4 weeks. Review the NBME’s as you do them and keep track of your incorrect Q’s (I used to screenshot them). You’ll see if you’re improving score wise and also see weak points. Mix in your other qbank/studying with the occasional nbme and I think you’ll be good. I don’t think adding amboss or a different qbank would help much.