Anyone have a financial plan yet? Advisor or whatever?

Started by drsnow78
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drsnow78

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I got this friend that tells me I should try these two investment/financial advisors. I'm a bit scare of them (financial advisors), since the recession and all, but I got to start putting money away. I'll keep you all posted, I'm in Ontario. Anyone start planning for this yet?
 
So I'm down to two advisors.....I really wanted to choose someone honest, no bull. So I had an appt with both, I didn't want to go to a major bank for this, I have them handle my chequing acct. I wanted a person touch, I believe I fould it with one of the advisors....just going go thur my checklist one last time.

If anyone wants to know more about how to choose a good advisor and a couple #s of some, message me.