Anyone have any remote research opportunities available?

Started by Nave
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nave

OMS IV
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I am a second year medical student who is set on doing hem/onc. I am having trouble finding oncology related research opportunities through my institution (unfortunately we are affiliated mostly with community hospitals). I have sent out a few cold emails with no success. I know this is a shot in the dark as well, but if anyone on here has a project they need help with or can connect me with someone I would greatly appreciate.
 
Look up NCI/NIH research on topic you are interested in. There might be some PI close to you then email a cover letter why you are interested in that topic.