1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Anyone have EK?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by paco, Apr 19, 2004.

1. paco

paco Member
    7+ Year Member

I wanted to see how others felt about form EK. I thought the PS and BS were both tougher than the AAMC and Kaplan full lengths I'd done... Verbal seemed pretty typical. Thanks!

2. UDbiochem

UDbiochem Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I had EK. I thought the PS was hard. BS and verbal were just ok.

I didn't finish PS, got this deep feeling of despair afterwards, then smacked myself and told myself to wake up and do better on the rest of the exam.

3. paco

paco Member
    7+ Year Member

It seems like very few people had the EK (no one I know of in my test center) versus AG or DH... Anyone else getting this same sense?