Anyone have Examkrackers Audio Osmosis or AudioLearn on mp3?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joehadari

I am completely tapped out money-wise with buying materials for the MCAT. I was wondering if anyone had the Examkrackers Audio Osmosis or AudioLearn in an mp3 format that they could email to me? OR, if someone has the CDs and could burn them for me, I would pay for shipping.

Is this NOT the most expensive process ever? Prep materials, test fees, application fees... I am spent.

I would appreciate it more than you know.

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Very bad form.

Stop being cheap and stop asking for copyrighted material on the board. If it is important for your future, you will find the money.

Even though I bought them and burned them on MP3 for my own use, why would I give it away to you when I paid $100 (and I owe more money than you would ever fathom)?

McGillGrad said:
Very bad form.

Stop being cheap and stop asking for copyrighted material on the board. If it is important for your future, you will find the money.

Even though I bought them and burned them on MP3 for my own use, why would I give it away to you when I paid $100 (and I owe more money than you would ever fathom)?

hardcore response. to the op , state yr question, say pm me to those who can answer yr question, and be willing to swap materials. thats fair.

suckermc said:
hardcore response. to the op , state yr question, say pm me to those who can answer yr question, and be willing to swap materials. thats fair.

[hijack]

Awesome avatar. Have you played the PS2 game of "The Warriors?"

It is pretty sweet

[/hijack]

McGillGrad said:
[hijack]

Awesome avatar. Have you played the PS2 game of "The Warriors?"

It is pretty sweet

[/hijack]

have i? dude i had been reading all the gamer mags, waiting for that bad boy to come out. when they put up the advert at coney island, i thought i was gonna explode. i even bought new controlers to play it.

uh..i just read what i wrote, and i know how that sounds, but eff it.

I hate to be harsh, but I totally agree with McGillGrad. The MCAT is not a good time to start being cheap. Have you done an ebay search? I bet there are several legitimate AO sets on there for a pretty cheap price.

The AO set was my Christmas gift from my parents last year...there's no way I'm giving it to a stranger for free.

shellyr33 said:
I hate to be harsh, but I totally agree with McGillGrad. The MCAT is not a good time to start being cheap. Have you done an ebay search? I bet there are several legitimate AO sets on there for a pretty cheap price.

The AO set was my Christmas gift from my parents last year...there's no way I'm giving it to a stranger for free.

i second this

Status
Not open for further replies.