Anyone have form AN?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tony Danza

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
PS was MUCH harder than I expected. I actually finished verbal early and the Bio had too much hard orgo.

What did you think?

Members don't see this ad.

I had form AN also. I thought the PS section was my best performance out of the three, but it was definitely harder than aamc practice tests. In VR I never know how I did afterwards. At least I was able to finish it and give each question a fair shot. BS I really thought was significantly more difficult than practice. I was really tired at the end and I feel kind of bad because I think it affected my focus. Hopefully, we all think we did worse than we really did. 59 more days until we get scores. Not that Im keeping track or anything.

CAPT

I had AN too, physics seemed hard and overall I thought bio had a lot of organic on it too. I don't know if it was the pressure of passages but I found it hard to keep my pace. When the proctor announced that 5 minutes were left I always had about 10 questions left so that really freaked me out.