Anyone have the 800-number for the Prometric center?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Noroozi

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I registered and paid for the DAT through the ADA site about two weeks ago. The site says that the ADA will send a letter with a number to call a week after, but I still have not received mine, probably because I live in Canada and it takes longer to get here. Does anyone have the 800-number for the prometric center? I really need to register to take the test by next weekend.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Noroozi said:
Hi,

I registered and paid for the DAT through the ADA site about two weeks ago. The site says that the ADA will send a letter with a number to call a week after, but I still have not received mine, probably because I live in Canada and it takes longer to get here. Does anyone have the 800-number for the prometric center? I really need to register to take the test by next weekend.

Thank you

Go to prometric.com and look for their number. If you can't find it, then find a testing center close to you and call them and schedule it this way, this is that I did. Good luck!

You DON'T need the ADA letter to sign up to take the DAT. Go to Prometric.com and use your Social security # to sign up for a test day and time that suits you. You just need to give the ADA people a few days to submit your name to prometric, that' all. My buddy and I took it on Thursday and he never even recieved his ADA letter.

eran

Thanks for the replies.

I tried registering through prometric.com by putting in my SS# but it said not found. I think I need to contact the ADA and ask them whats going on. I clearly registered for the DAT two weeks ago, they did charge my credit card, and they gave me a transaction number after I registered.