1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Anyone having trouble posting?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by LizardKing, Jul 30, 2002.

1. LizardKing

LizardKing Veteran Member
    7+ Year Member

I guess if you are you can't reply to this thread. Change or re-enter your email address in your profile a few times and wait for an activation email to arrive in your mailbox. That should do the trick.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Thanks LizardKing! I spent a whole month trying to figure out why I couldn't post. Make sure you clear your cookies first. Then change or retype your email in your profile a hundred times till you can post. I didn't get an email verification and authorization to post though, but who cares. Good luck

4. Epi

Epi Fuzzy Tiger
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I had the same problem too, and i couldn't post for about a week. I tried editing the email address in the profile same as you, and i didn't get any emails either, but then i could suddently post again. i guess it just took a while,

5. thanks ! I can finally post now.

I also did not get an email, it just started to work.

6. kidmel45

kidmel45 Member
    7+ Year Member

the cookies did it!

7. medical22

medical22 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

FOR ME TOO!

I could not post for about a month or so and had so many questions to ask my fellow SDNers.

Thanks for telling me about the cookies issue. :clap: I can post now!!!!!!!!!!!!