Anyone hear from U of Iowa?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrYo12

Y-bomb
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed in early December at U of Iowa...anyone hear anything yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope. I interviewed in November.

superunknown said:
Nope. I interviewed in November.
You'll hear by March :)
They fill about half of the instate seats and something more than that for the out of state seats prior to the "pool" phase.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was pleasantly suprised to recieve and acceptance Dec.18th the last day of finals, especially since I am out of state. I interviewed early December and back then they said they had already accepted 50 people outright. I know of 2 other people that interviewed there around the same time that I did and they haven't heard a peep yet. But I wouldn't be suprised if the bulk of the acceptances do come in March when people make their final decisions and there is movement off the waitlist.

macaddict78 said:
I was pleasantly suprised to recieve and acceptance Dec.18th the last day of finals, especially since I am out of state. I interviewed early December and back then they said they had already accepted 50 people outright. I know of 2 other people that interviewed there around the same time that I did and they haven't heard a peep yet. But I wouldn't be suprised if the bulk of the acceptances do come in March when people make their final decisions and there is movement off the waitlist.
were you there on Dec 3rd?

DrYo12 said:
I interviewed in early December at U of Iowa...anyone hear anything yet?

yeah i told them you got good ole mr plum's welcoming party moved to the drs cemetery...and they said, hoky doky, we'll take care of the stank....fake bosty

you started it......

Actually, I was there on Dec. 3rd also. i guess you were there for the weekend too. Any word from other schools?

macaddict78 said:
Actually, I was there on Dec. 3rd also. i guess you were there for the weekend too. Any word from other schools?
oooh! you were there??? who are you? I'm sure from my sn, you can tell who I was! :D

have you heard from anywhere else?