Anyone heard a word from ucla/drew?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acl3623

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so 10 weeks post first batch of interviewees and still havent heard a peep from anyone. you guys think the problems the hospital is having will delay decisions? im thinking of writing to dr.aguilera but im not sure...dont want to seem too pushy but at the same time its been a while since i interviewed.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think anyone has heard anything. But I'm not surprised because they only interview, what, 50 people or so? They probably want to get everyone looked at before making any final decisions. I'm sure they have us all sorted into yes' no's and maybe's but they probably want to look at the whole interviewee pool first. I'd say write Dr. Aguilera, I don't think it'll hurt you after 10 weeks of waiting patiently :)

cammy1313 said:
I don't think anyone has heard anything. But I'm not surprised because they only interview, what, 50 people or so? They probably want to get everyone looked at before making any final decisions. I'm sure they have us all sorted into yes' no's and maybe's but they probably want to look at the whole interviewee pool first. I'd say write Dr. Aguilera, I don't think it'll hurt you after 10 weeks of waiting patiently :)

They actually interview 150 people. And, they go through the interviewees in batches. Or, so they told us in January.