Anyone Heard Back From Emory?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FuturePT1906

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey folks!

Emory's DPT Program deadline was November 1st. They said they'd contact everyone with interview decisions by late December but it's now January and I haven't heard anything (good or bad) about a decision. They say no new is good news but hopefully, I'm not the only one awaiting a decision. Has anyone heard anything from the program?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an email about an interview yesterday, but declined as well. Hope you hear from them soon!
 
has anyone heard back from emory for those who attended interviews either on 1/17 or 1/31? i attended the 1/31 session but it's been a while since I've heard anything :/