Anyone heard from CU Denver?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

foreverbuff

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from CU Denver about interviews? I know they were supposed to send out offers the beginning of this month. I just want to know if anyone has heard back from them yet so I can stopped obsessively checking my e-mail and mailbox 😛


Thanks!!
 
Has anyone heard back from CU Denver about interviews? I know they were supposed to send out offers the beginning of this month. I just want to know if anyone has heard back from them yet so I can stopped obsessively checking my e-mail and mailbox 😛


Thanks!!

I haven't heard anything either. I think we should be hearing soon if we get to interview or not?
 
Yeah, I think we should be hearing back soon too. Just was wondering if anyone else had heard back from them. Do you happen know if they send out notifications through e-mail or regular mail?

Thanks! Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email a week or two ago that I got an interview. It said to respond by Dec 13.