Anyone heard from Hampton or Winston-Salem State?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also have applied to Hampton and have not heard anything. When looking at past posts looks like we will find out march/april time frame.
 
in regards to Hampton, check prior threads. There was a guy who posted last week that he got an email from Hampton saying he got in. I haven't heard anything yet, but I think they are starting to let people in about now. As long as we haven't gotten a "rejection" letter we all still have a chance
 
i got an acceptance phone call from wssu a little more than 2 weeks ago, and got a snail mail offer letter last week.

fwiw, i declined the offer.