Anyone heard from Sacred Heart U yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefulptny

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at sacred heart on January 23rd and have not heard from them since...starting to get anxious...anyone heard back from them?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed as well at an earlier date and still havent heard anything yet. Im getting very anxious, i loved everything about sacred heart!

They will send an email as well as an official letter at a later date. I got the email yesterday, good luck !!

Members don't see this ad :)
Would you mind sharing when your interview date was?

i got the acceptance letter yesterday. Very excited! But its pretty expensive. Over 100k. This is throwing me off. I hope to find enough information to justify me going there. Sounds like a good program.

I would say one of the main reasons shu stands out is their curriculum. I love that its problem based and incorporates large/small group discussion instead of traditional lectures

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if people got rejections as well? Still havent recieved any emails

I'm a second year applicant. Last year they mailed me a letter stating I was not accepted.