Anyone Interview at: Western, AZPOD or BARRY? (Or ALL)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorLane

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Curious about interview experiences at Western and AZPOD the most, but just wondering about Barry and even Kent, as well.

Have spent considerable time in all of these relative locations, so I'm familiar with the geography, but in terms of Campus, student body, program, faculty, resources and facilities...which program do you prefer and why?

Thank you for participating in the discussion!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I interviewed at Kent in November. You are greeted by students who help you give you a tour of the campus. It's a cool building with many different resources. The Foot and Ankle clinic is also in the building. There's the anatomy lab downstairs. Library with access to tons of journals and books. The school itself is in the middle of nowhere, kinda. You need a car to drive to campus. But ten minute drive will get you to downtown Cleveland so that's cool. I was interviewed by enrollment management and a physician, and it was laidback. They just wanted to get to know who you are. Students seemed down to Earth (at least the batch I spoke to).

Reactions: 3 users
AZpod has everything I have ever wanted from a school. Campus is great, faculty is amazing and always willing to help you out, getting a brand new pod lab with all the bells and whistles, can't beat the area, you will leave here with a top notch education and any other specific questions just pm me!!

Reactions: 2 users