Anyone interview for MD/MPH at OHSU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilies

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know much about the MD/MPH program at OHSU? Has anyone interviewed for that and what was the experience like? I have an interview coming up in March and would greatly appreciate any thoughts and opinions on the school, the interview, or the joint program. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i just saw your post and i was wondering in general when they are interviewing until...i had my app complete there months ago for the normal md program...???? i havent' heard anything!

there's a rumor that if you're out of state and don't have 30+ mcat/3.5+ gpa, you are pretty much s.o.l. i don't know if this is true or not, but so far it is true for me!
i heard they interview pretty late into the season, but i'm not holding my breath for one since i do not make their arbitrary numbers cut-off.

Members don't see this ad :)
how many nonresidents do they interview for MD only? hmm...i'm an out-of-stater and have the idea that the main reason i got an interview was b/c i applied for MD/MPH.
more thoughts, anyone? please share!

i think they interview some out of staters for regular MD, but you are higher priority if you are out of state and applying for MD/MPH or fall into a few other categories mentioned on their website. it really angers me b/c i already have an MPH, which makes me low priority! makes me angry :mad: