Anyone interviewing at Tufts Jan 23 or 24?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMDoneday

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time reader and first time poster. Just wondering if anyone else was interviewing at Tufts on Jan. 23 or 24? I'm staying in Boston an extra day so I'm just wondering if anyone else was sticking around to see the sights or wanted to grab a bite. I already booked a hotel room for the 22nd and 23rd so if you want to share a room or needed a place to stay, that's fine too. If your interview's on the 24th, I'll be more then happy to give you any tips or pointers from my interview. Feel free to PM me or reply.

Members don't see this ad.

Wish you were going on the 31st...just got my invite email today, and that was the earliest choice for me.

When did you get your invite email? Anyways, best of luck to you!!

Wish you both tons of luck, I was wondering when did you submitted your application.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Wish you were going on the 31st...just got my invite email today, and that was the earliest choice for me.

When did you get your invite email? Anyways, best of luck to you!!

I got my invite email awhile back. Like a couple days after Christmas. I had several options for the date but this one worked best for me.

Wish you both tons of luck, I was wondering when did you submitted your application.

Thank you

Thanks, I submitted mine in July. So it's been quite a wait :laugh:

Ill be there the 24th :)

Awesomeee.....let me know if you want to meet up or anything

I Haven't planned my trip yet. Hopefully will have some layover so I can head over to little Italy.