• Scariest Story Contest

    Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!


Anyone know a good doctor who can cure hyperhidrosis?

Not open for further replies.


Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2006
  1. Medical Student
    The reason why I'm asking this is because I actually have hyperhidrosis, which is the most severe in my hands.

    That's why I've been thinking, I need to have Endoscopic Transthoracic Sympathectomy done to cure this before I matriculate. The problem is I have no idea who is a good doctor in this field. (Because, there will be serious side effects if the surgeon is not experienced.)

    Sure, I can go online and check out their profile. But, I need to hear words of mouth from patients who have gone through the procedure.

    So, anyone know anybody who has done this and willing to give some advice?
    About the Ads
    Not open for further replies.