Anyone know of any good neuroanatomy websites??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HEME-ONC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time and would love to find a website with great pics.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

HEME-ONC said:
I'm having a hard time and would love to find a website with great pics.

Thanks

Hey Heme,

This is not a website, but a cd which is fantastic if you can get your hands on it. Our prof here in Australia made it with a prof at Stanford, so you should hopefully be able to get it in the states. It's called Brainstorm and has pictures of gross dissections as well as cross sections. It's really good, costs about $40 here in Aus so I would guess around $20 US over there, I think you can order it from the Stanford web site.

Here is one website which might be helpful too, it has some links to neuro pages:

http://australia.vh.org/welcome/tour/medstudenttour.html

Hope those are helpful!

Neuroanatomy Made Ridiculously Simple is a good intro. If you don't want to buy it, you should at least memorize the Circle of Willis mnemonic in the bookstore.

Members don't see this ad :)
ParisHilton said:
Neuroanatomy Made Ridiculously Simple is a good intro. If you don't want to buy it, you should at least memorize the Circle of Willis mnemonic in the bookstore.

This book is also great for the cranial nuclei and all the tracts. Easy to read, very helpful. I used this book and Neuro High Yield along wit lecture notes and aced the class + national boards. Couldnt have done it without these 2 books.

Dont know any good websites though, sorry i cant help w that.