Anyone know of NP programs that accept less than 3.0 gpa?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

contemplating2005

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
currently in absn program and it is intense. Starting to question my ability to maintain at least a 3.0 gpa. 3.0 GPA seems to be the magic cut off zone for NP programs I looked at. Was wondering if anyone knows of psych Np programs that accept less?
 
currently in absn program and it is intense. Starting to question my ability to maintain at least a 3.0 gpa. 3.0 GPA seems to be the magic cut off zone for NP programs I looked at. Was wondering if anyone knows of psych Np programs that accept less?

I don’t want this to sound too harsh, but you should put in whatever hours it takes to keep above a 3.0. If you cant, maybe NP isn’t a good fit for you, since grad schools require a 3.0 to pass. That said, yes there are program that will accept you with less than a 3.0, but they won’t be at schools you’ll be proud to have on your resume. Let me know if you want any study tips I’m here to help.