anyone left high and dry by nyu?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

left high n dry

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, my friend interviewed the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and still hasn't heard anything from their admissions committee.... anyone else out there innterview around the latter part of November and are still waiting to hear back from them? Let me know it is much much greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, my friend interviewed the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and still hasn't heard anything from their admissions committee.... anyone else out there innterview around the latter part of November and are still waiting to hear back from them? Let me know it is much much greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!

I also interviewed the week of Thanksgiving (Monday) and I haven't heard yet. So just be patient...it should be in the next few days (Dr. Meija said they were planning on mailing all pre-Dec 1 interviews by Dec 3 or 4th hopefully)!

I interviewed in September and haven't heard from them so I think things are just going slow. You'll find out long before you need to make any decisions anyway so just be patient.