Anyone match at programs that didn't express any interest in u during your interview?

Started by impetigo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

impetigo

Anesthesia Resident
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this has been discussed before but I wanted some more opinions if anyone has any thoughts.

I'm curious if anyone (PGY-1 or higher) out there matched at programs that didn't mention anything at all like "you would be a great fit for our program" or "we would love to see you here next year" or anything else similar during your interview? And how highly did you rank that program that you ended up matching in?

I'm just worried b/c most programs that I've visited have not said anything like that at all to me. Ugh, the drama!