ANyone not finish a section and get an 8 or higher

Started by tatabox80
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tatabox80

Super-Duper Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anyone has not finished a section on the mcat and gotten an 8 or higher.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the MCAT last August, and didn't finish 1-2 of the verbal reasoning passages and 1-2 of the physical sciences passages and recieved a 9 on verbal and 8 on physical sciences. Just thought I'd let you know from experience. Took the test again today and once again didn't finish the verbal reasoning section and was 3 questions short on phy sci.
 
I didn't have time to read the last section in verbal, so with 5 minutes to go I sort of skimmed and filled in bubbles. I got a 10.
 
I also marked all C's on the last passage for April MCAT verbal and I got a 10.

It kind of makes you wonder how you would have scored if you would have finished.
 
Well there is some encouraging info on this thread.

I didn't get to 8 questions on the verbal and I'm still beating my self up about it.