Anyone not given the option to void?

Started by Vanguard23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Vanguard23

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After the test was done this past Thursday, I was only told that it was over by a pop-up and then the program exited out to the desktop. I remember that the void option would be given and was about to ask the proctors about it, but at that point I was so out of it that I just wanted to go home.
Anyone else have the same issue?
 
The was definately a screen for me to void or not void. It was the first screen after the test was over and then was followed by a survey and then a confirmation-like page that the prometric printed out for me.

I would start probably by contacting prometric then aamc... Do you want to void?
 
If you want to void, you should get on it immediately with AAMC or prometric. I would call AAMC first. They may not even let you void at this point unless there was really a problem with your computer and you didn't get the void message. Maybe you were so tired after the exam that you forgot you already clicked through that option? It may help if you knew someone else taking the test with you who also didn't have the chance to void.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't want to void. I sort of just wanted to make sure I accidentally didn't click 'void' should it have come up. I am 99% sure that such an option did not come up however and certainly no survey. It went immediately to the desktop, which had the Thomas Prometric screen for a wallpaper.
 
It probably didn't come up. It didn't come up for me and also didn't give me enough time in the bio section. I reported the problem with a test center report and sent a letter to have them investigate it because I wanted to void after being shorted time in the bio section. It's a good thing I followed their procedures for this sort of situation exactly because if I didn't they wouldn't have done anything and had it scored instead of not doing anything and having it scored. They're ****ing incompetent useless *******s. I didn't get the option to void my exam, they say we're sorry you didn't get enough time and that you didn't get an option to void and have confirmed this through our investigation, but we aren't going to do anything about it.
 
It probably didn't come up. It didn't come up for me and also didn't give me enough time in the bio section. I reported the problem with a test center report and sent a letter to have them investigate it because I wanted to void after being shorted time in the bio section. It's a good thing I followed their procedures for this sort of situation exactly because if I didn't they wouldn't have done anything and had it scored instead of not doing anything and having it scored. They're ****ing incompetent useless *******s. I didn't get the option to void my exam, they say we're sorry you didn't get enough time and that you didn't get an option to void and have confirmed this through our investigation, but we aren't going to do anything about it.

So you were given the option to void in the end?