You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone NOT have their application in yet?
Started by StringBean
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah. Me. I'm not quite in the same boat, because I'm applying to child neuro programs. For what it's worth, though, most of my fellow classmates still seem to be in the process of writing their statements, though our class recently got an e-mail from the admin telling us to hurry up.
Still working on my app... WILL get in in this weekend. Should I be worried? Am I killing myself by applying this late?
Thanks! 😳
Thanks! 😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gooseHC said:I'm still torturing myself over my personal statement too...I throw up a little every time I sit down to look at it!
But hopefully submitting within a couple days. Hopefully this doesn't screw me. That just wouldn't be fair..
Hahaha, I feel just the same way. Good luck! Let's get this stuff in soon.
Hey guys im really nervous all of a sudden? i had some things come up and i just finished and submitted my CAF and have yet to send in applicatoins. I did finish my PS but just have to upload and send it. Did i screw myself gettin this late? I just want your input - realistically. Pray for me!!!!
Just submit it as soon as you can, even if it's incomplete. You will probably get some interviews before it is complete, so I think you should "apply to programs" ASAP.
Good luck!
Good luck!
Os4prez said:thanks for the words of wisdom. i submitted a pretty incomplete app and already got a couple interview offers. good luck to you too sista.
peace
What do you mean by incomplete? Like incomplete Experiences, or no personal statement, or just like, not all your LORs turned in?
Os4prez said:yeah man - its peanuts i guess - just not LORs sent in. But it just feels more incomplete than that for some reason. its all good.
peace
I know what you mean now. I finally turned ERAS in and applied to programs. Got a couple of interviews, but I only have 1 letter in so far. It still feels good though, overall... 🙂 cuz like, at least my programs know I exist now. 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 8K
- Replies
- 50
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K