anyone notice when they google

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lakersbaby

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whenever I google some co-existing diseases and relation to anesthesia the first page is always some article from the aana and a CRNA "article" where all they do is quote DOCTORS work and then pass it on as some expertise journal article. They must have some amazing search engine optimization people over at the AANA. The articles actually do have some decent info but its annoying that its always the first link.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whenever I google some co-existing diseases and relation to anesthesia the first page is always some article from the aana and a CRNA "article" where all they do is quote DOCTORS work and then pass it on as some expertise journal article. They must have some amazing search engine optimization people over at the AANA. The articles actually do have some decent info but its annoying that its always the first link.
Never happened to me.
 
Never happened to me.
Just randomly searched this based on a recent post and bam..
258210
 
I usually google whatever I’m looking for with “open anesthesia” for the bullet points then search again with “Pubmed” looking for citation number and a reasonably recent date from a respected journal.