Anyone on the SN2 schedule doing accelerated content review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thisisthelife

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im wondering if it might be smarter to go through my content faster and fit the 8 BR EXAMS
into the schedule. Has anybody figured out an efficient way (or a decent enough way) to go through the content review much faster??

Members don't see this ad.

Try watching Chad's videos and going back and reading TBR chapters for physics and GenChem. Will definitely speed up the reading and you can eliminate the low yield topics discussed in TBR.

I do 2 TBR chapters per day and 1/3rd of the passages in each chapter. Basically I do double the content review each day. I removed EK 1001 questions from the schedule. It has been working fine for me. I wrote the MCAT 2 summers ago and just graduated, so a lot of the concepts and "tricks" come back fairly quickly.

I do 2 TBR chapters per day and 1/3rd of the passages in each chapter. Basically I do double the content review each day. I removed EK 1001 questions from the schedule. It has been working fine for me. I wrote the MCAT 2 summers ago and just graduated, so a lot of the concepts and "tricks" come back fairly quickly.

I could see doing Physics + Gen chem in one day but Orgo + Bio takes too long for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have enough time to do two chapters + go over the problems you did the previous day + verbal? It doesn't seem like there is enough time

What I've seen most people do to add more FLs is to extend the schedule a bit. For instance, you could tack on 2 more weeks and complete a FL roughly every other day with one break day. I wouldn't recommend doubling content review chapters unless you feel like you could adequately cover everything (reading, passages, review) in that time frame which can be very difficult.

By the way, I'd avoid skipping break days. If you don't take a break AND you try to compress the schedule, you'll probably burn out.

What I've seen most people do to add more FLs is to extend the schedule a bit. For instance, you could tack on 2 more weeks and complete a FL roughly every other day with one break day. I wouldn't recommend doubling content review chapters unless you feel like you could adequately cover everything (reading, passages, review) in that time frame which can be very difficult.

By the way, I'd avoid skipping break days. If you don't take a break AND you try to compress the schedule, you'll probably burn out.

That would be my first choice if my MCAT wasn't in two months. The only way I could add those extra weeks would be to move my MCAT to September. The doubling up on content doesn't seem feasible for me either. If I hope to truly learn the material in the chapters, im going to need to stick with one chapter a day. Thanks for the input, maybe I can find a way to squeeze those BR exams in between the aamcs. It's that or a new MCAT date.

I could see doing Physics + Gen chem in one day but Orgo + Bio takes too long for me.

It is the opposite for me. Physics and GenChem are brutal to get in. I just skim Bio and Orgo and I do great on the passages. It's all relative I guess.