anyone received 45 on their MCAT??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pslee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to know if anyone had received a perfect score on the MCAT. Some of my friends are mentioning that no one yet recieved a perfect score on the MCAT. Is this true??? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

pslee said:
I just want to know if anyone had received a perfect score on the MCAT. Some of my friends are mentioning that no one yet recieved a perfect score on the MCAT. Is this true??? :confused:

There was a post on this a while ago about how the AAMC has said that no one has achieved a 45 (I'm too lazy to search for it). To do that, a person would have to get 15s on each section which is pretty dang hard to do because each section is scored and scaled individually.

Only in recent years was a 45 actually attainable.

The top score was 43-45 reported as that range so noone knows if those people hit the magic 45. (Verbal top score was 13-15, sciences 15's)

Supposedly the founder of ExamKrackers received a 45...forgot his name...

blkkd said:
Supposedly the founder of ExamKrackers received a 45...forgot his name...

nah, Jordan or Josh or whoever score the 90th percentile on every section and had a perfect verbal score (13-15). Their posterchild, Teri, scored a 43 with a 13-15 verbal too.