Anyone recommend a good place to buy scrubs online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PineappleGirl

Sweet and Juicy!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if some of you could recommend some good sites online from which to buy scrubs. I'd be interested in anything that is a good deal and I'm also looking for some of the black ones with the red chili peppers on them if anyone knows where I can get those.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

PineappleGirl said:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if some of you could recommend some good sites online from which to buy scrubs. I'd be interested in anything that is a good deal and I'm also looking for some of the black ones with the red chili peppers on them if anyone knows where I can get those.

Thanks!
Try this one: http://www.allheart.com/ah17110spb.html.

Members don't see this ad :)
mshheaddoc said:
I've become a fan of Gel Scrubs

I checked out Gel Scrub's website... They seem a bit pricy-- but then I hate the feeling of cheap scrubs... itchy! How are these? Do they use soft fabric?

If your med school is affiliated with a VA hospital, try and get your hands on the VA scrubs...very good lookin' scrubs. Oh, and for everyone, make sure your pants have drawstrings and are uncuffed/non-tapered at the bottom - tacky! (and yes, I think it's important to look good in the OR...just my metrosexual side comin' into play ;)

-Slow - MCW Class of 2006

p.s. - And they make great workout clothes/PJs!

SlowToLearn said:
If your med school is affiliated with a VA hospital, try and get your hands on the VA scrubs...very good lookin' scrubs.

What exactly makes the VA scrubs different from other scrubs? like the ones from the regular hospital? :confused:

Most of my classmates are in agreement that the VA scrubs, compared to our other affiliated hospitals have the best scrubs. A lot of us are partial to the darker hue of blue...and they fit just right. All scrubs have subtle differences...you'll see once you start your rotations...i thought all were the same, but so not true. The set of scrubs i used at one hospital for OB were nice in color, but the damn draw string kept slipping (almost lost my scrub pants during a 7 hour case). Others are just too big and loose...for the ladies, they don't even have pants with drawstrings at our main hospital (they end up stealing the guys)...

Trust me...VA scrubs are tight.

-Slow

PineappleGirl said:
What exactly makes the VA scrubs different from other scrubs? like the ones from the regular hospital? :confused:

Not really...but nice to have a pair for anatomy...but any ol' pair of jeans and a craptacular shirt will do fine...

lakersfan said:
Do we need scrubs for year 1?