anyone rejected from PCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
kumark13 said:
When did all of you who have been accepted finish all of your application stuff. both primary and secondary. I feel as though I have waited a very long time since I turned in my secondary and have not even been invited for an interview. I already have acceptances at two other schools and would really like to hear from PCOM. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

It took 3 weeks b/w secondary completion and interview invitation. But that was really early on in the season (in september), so it may take longer now.

Members don't see this ad.

I also interviewed @ PCOM on Monday the 14th and just got my acceptance letter today! My stats are also lower than the others (24N, 3.75overall 3.6 science) but I have a ton of extracurriculars (publication + 2 years hospital experience). Good luck to those of you waiting!

congrats tallulah and yosemite!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
yosemite419 said:
I also interviewed @ PCOM on Monday the 14th and just got my acceptance letter today! My stats are also lower than the others (24N, 3.75overall 3.6 science) but I have a ton of extracurriculars (publication + 2 years hospital experience). Good luck to those of you waiting!
yosemite-

Congratulations! Your stats are excellent and probably on the high end of PCOM applicants, especially the GPA. I don't think you had anything to worry about.

Hi Everyone,

I am currently attending PCOM - GA, and I just thought I would tell you that I don't believe that any letters have been sent out from our campus yet. If I hear of any change to that, I'll let you know! Back to physiology and cranial nerves :).

snicker1045 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am currently attending PCOM - GA, and I just thought I would tell you that I don't believe that any letters have been sent out from our campus yet. If I hear of any change to that, I'll let you know! Back to physiology and cranial nerves :).

I can rest a bit easier now! I'm very interested in the master's thing that's going on, in the event I"m not admitted. I really like PCOM-GA. :thumbup: