anyone rescore and got a higher score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepaedsdoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey!
i'm still debating whether to rescore my 29O. from what i've read on this forum is that ppl who rescored their tests either got a lower mark :( or no change at all. does this apply to the writing samples too...which i know doesn't count but it'd be good to know.

i got a 11P, 10B, and 8V

any suggestions would be awesome.

Members don't see this ad.

futurepaedsdoc said:
hey!
i'm still debating whether to rescore my 29O. from what i've read on this forum is that ppl who rescored their tests either got a lower mark :( or no change at all. does this apply to the writing samples too...which i know doesn't count but it'd be good to know.

i got a 11P, 10B, and 8V

any suggestions would be awesome.

logic would dicatate to me that rescoring the multiple choice would probably not change anything, but the writing sample has a much higher chance of changing since it is partially subjective. I got a 29M and am asking for a rescore on writing. BS9, PS10, VR10.

please let me know what happens. i would really appreciate it.

i'm still debating whether to rescore and part of me is scared that the 29 will drop to something even worst. and part of me has accepted that to get into a canadian school without having to worry that my mcat score kept me from getting my foot in the door that i'm going to have to rewrite and if my current score does drop...then oh well.

anyways, good luck :thumbup: