Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

anyone see their jan/feb CS reported as "sent' in nbme.org?

Discussion in 'Step II' started by 2007er, Mar 28, 2007.

1. 2007er

2007er Junior Member

curious if anyone getting their results today. man, i'm a nervous wreck.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jdh71

jdh71 epiphany at nine thousand six hundred feet
    Physician

Attending Physician
    not yet - waiting too - this test is a like ahuge turd in the wonderful punchbowl that is my 4th year . . .

4. DreamLover

DreamLover Bored Certified
    Physician

Attending Physician
    when I checked online, it said that it was reported today 3/28 as the "actual" report date...which is good I guess because I took the test late Feb, right before the report date deadline for this round...I thought it might be late April before my score was reported...now it's just time to wait for snail mail I guess....Good Luck everyone!

5. ortho060802

Medical Student
    I called my school and found out I passed. I am actually amazed. I thought I failed. Good luck to everyone waiting. Hopefully you can call your schools and find out and not have to wait any longer.

6. 2007er

2007er Junior Member

i emailed my dean's assistant and got a reply saying that i'd passed. Now I'm just gonna wait for the official letter to come in. I'm sooooooooooooo relieved!!! Seriously, I was more worried about passing CS than match day. Good luck everyone!

7. DreamLover

DreamLover Bored Certified
    Physician

Attending Physician
    Yay! I wasn't actually worried about failing per say, but it sure is nice to hear that you've passed! Yay! I'm so DONE with medical school now! Congrats everyone!