Anyone Selling Kaplan Books???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spelmangyrl

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am hearing so much about the Kaplan books, are there any ex-DAT takers that are willing to sale?
Tiffany
 
My DAT book is for sale on eBay. It also comes with Barron's "How to prepare for the DAT" book for free.

Auction ends in less than 2 days!

Item number: 6904842520

Spelmangyrl said:
I am hearing so much about the Kaplan books, are there any ex-DAT takers that are willing to sale?
Tiffany
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will totally sell my kaplan books in toronto if anyone's interested - I will even deliver them to your house as long as you don't live in Oakville or Scarlem!!