Anyone set on going to Baylor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

faraway

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there already set on going to Baylor?

Members don't see this ad.

I certainly would be ... if they only accepted me. Are you waiting for an accetance, too? Or do you already have one?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in and pretty sure I'll be going, though it will be interesting moving back to texas from the east coast

Sorry you haven't heard anything yet, ms. a - how long have you been waiting? best of luck to you - i'm sure things will work out!

My interview was 11/21, and I've been waiting impatiently by the phone since then...

Ms. a, you need to go post on the Texas applicants thread. I swear, that thread is Baylor magic.

Have you sent a letter of intent?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks, HollyJ! I have posted there a few times (if you mean the thread that is now 30 or so pages long), and I'm just waiting for the magic to be worked on me. What makes me even more desparate is that I am now plunking down $1,000 to take 2 bio courses that will allow me to fulfill the UT bio requirement (I had only taken 2 bio classes in undergrad). If I don't hear from Baylor by Friday, I can't get a refund for the $$$. But just to up my chances, maybe I'll go put another post on that thread. Thanks for rooting for me!

Oh, and yes, I did send a letter of intent, quite some time ago.

Originally posted by ms. a
Oh, and yes, I did send a letter of intent, quite some time ago.

Hope things work out for ya this week ms. a. ;)

Originally posted by ms. a
Thanks, HollyJ! I have posted there a few times (if you mean the thread that is now 30 or so pages long), and I'm just waiting for the magic to be worked on me. What makes me even more desparate is that I am now plunking down $1,000 to take 2 bio courses that will allow me to fulfill the UT bio requirement (I had only taken 2 bio classes in undergrad). If I don't hear from Baylor by Friday, I can't get a refund for the $$$. But just to up my chances, maybe I'll go put another post on that thread. Thanks for rooting for me!

ms. a, i really hope things work out for you at baylor. i know posting in the tx thread is great luck though...several people here can attest to that. ;) hopefully you find out in the next few days so you can get your $$ back. but in the long run, $1000 won't matter so much in the grand scheme of med school acceptances...

good luck!

Thanks for the encouragement, guys! I'll definitely let you all know if I hear something! Keep your fingers crossed that it's good.